Monday, July 20, 2009

happy 21st birthday

while waiting for my hair to dry...i would like to say happy 21st birthday to he/she...whose 21st birthday which is on today...he/she is the most luckily person ever...cause got 5 handsome guys celebrate with him/her with a big cheese chocolate cake which is from secret recipe at autocity...
lastnite when i on my skype after finished practicing my song...wei lee told me tat someone birthday after 12am and ask me dun sleep first...i was so weird after heard tat...cause for my information i think tat no one is birthday on today...izzit i missed someone else?then i tried to ask further...but wei lee die die dun want to tell me...he said will know bout it later...sigh....
then me and hui ping was blur blur all the way...
finally after ren haw was bk then they said meet at riyas...after reach there...choon pau told me tat act they were too desperate on eating cake...so called hui ping help them to buy the cheese chocolate cake...i really got nothing to say...they all end up finish the cake by themselves...haha...quite funny when seeing them force to finish the cake...all like being drug by the cake...become so high...i think tat is the secret recipe in the cake...lolzzz

anyway...happy 21st birthday to he/she....dun know who is tat...but he/she is quite luckily...hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment